Войти
или
Зарегистрироваться
Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск по форуму · RSS
  • Страница 3 из 4
  • «
  • »
Архив - только для чтения
ФОРУМ ПОСТУПИМ.РУ » АРХИВ (ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ ЧТЕНИЯ) » Единый государственный экзамен 2009 » Английский. Помощь средней полосе. (человек сейчас на экзамене)
Английский. Помощь средней полосе.
VladimirovaДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 10:31 AM | Сообщение # 31
Студент
Награды: 4
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
Artery, Вот лови 2 части: Most teenagers today are given some pocket money by their parents. However, they often feel this is not enough for their needs. As a result, the question of whether they should have a part-time job often comes up.
In my opinion, young people should be allowed to work part-time if they want to. First of all, it will give them a useful introduction to the world of work. By earning money, teens can learn how a business works from the inside out as well as get some working experience. Besides, a part-time job will teach teenagers the value of things and make them more responsible and careful about money. They will understand that money does not grow on trees, it has to be earned. Finally, having extra money will make young people more independent of their pa¬rents.

Добавлено (2009-06-08, 10:31 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Many parents say that teenagers are too young to work and that they should concentrate on their school work. Although this is true, I think that there are jobs for teenagers that will not take up too much time or can be done at weekends, for example, de¬livering newspapers or babysitting. In addition, young people can ' find a holiday job during the summer and earn money for some¬thing special.
In conclusion, I want to stress that teenagers will really benefit from having a part-time job. Nevertheless, they should not forget that their main task is to get education therefore their part-time jobs must not distract them from studying.

WildflowerДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 10:31 AM | Сообщение # 32
Абитуриент
Награды: 3

Сообщение отредактировал Wildflower - Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 10:31 AM

ratafeeДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 10:32 AM | Сообщение # 33
Абитуриент
Награды: 0
многие считают что во время учебы в школе человек должен думать только об учебе,другие считают, что работа имеет много преимуществ. каково ваше мнение. должны ли ученики работать? почему\почему нет?

ArteryДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 10:40 AM | Сообщение # 34
Бакалавр
Vladimirova, Wildflower огромное спасибо от меня и человека, который сейчас на экзамене! даже не знаю как вас благодарить

Сообщение отредактировал Artery - Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 10:41 AM

ming91Дата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 10:41 AM | Сообщение # 35
Абитуриент
Quote (ivanko)
скинула подругу тему для письма помогите!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of my friends say theres nothing better than reading a good book while others would rather watch its film version. ( ЗАДАНИЕ C2 ) !!!!!!!!
напишите кто нибудь плз

Присоединяюсь к поиску!!! Help!!!

VanHelsingДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 10:47 AM | Сообщение # 36
Бакалавр
Quote (ivanko)
Some of my friends say theres nothing better than reading a good book while others would rather watch its film version.

аааааааа я не рублю англ но вроде: некоторые из моих друзей говорят, что нет ничего лучше читения хорошей книги, другие предпочитают смотреть их в версии фильма

физика...

ivankoДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 10:53 AM | Сообщение # 37
Студент
Награды: 1
ну?

kseniiiДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 10:58 AM | Сообщение # 38
Абитуриент
Quote (ming91)
скинула подругу тему для письма помогите!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of my friends say theres nothing better than reading a good book while others would rather watch its film version. ( ЗАДАНИЕ C2 ) !!!!!!!!
напишите кто нибудь плз

Присоединяюсь к поиску!!! Help!!!

Некоторые мои друзья говорят, что нет ничего лучше, чем прочитать хорошую книгу, в то время как другие (мои друзья) лучше посмотрят экранизацию.

ming91Дата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 11:00 AM | Сообщение # 39
Абитуриент
Дык на инглише надо! И слов на 200!!!

ming91Дата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 11:45 AM | Сообщение # 40
Абитуриент
Спасибо и Респектище!!!

kseniiiДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 11:46 AM | Сообщение # 41
Абитуриент
Some of my friends say theres nothing better than reading a good book while others would rather watch its film version. I am by myself prefer reading. So i have couple of reasons for that. At first i have never met film version better than original text: when you making film like that you got to say all about writer says in their book only within 2-3 hours, so i never seen full book's screening. Things, scenes that produсer deside to cut it's only his own vision of a story, actors that he has chosen it's only his own vision of heroes, because when you reading some books you visualize many different things heroes, places including, So film director's vision can be more differ from your own and when you watch film version after you have read a book already, you can be dissapointed, for example if you like main hero and you drawn in your mind how he or she look like, how he move, you already know his or her voice and after this you sit in front of the screen and see things that you don't know about, that heroes talk like written, go to the places you have read about but it's all not like you have already seen that, when you visualize situation while reading. Of course, computer technologies can make process really wonderful, sometimes can surprise us in a good way. But i am sure that a man have more greater mind and can create much more greater things that all that technologies can offer.

Сообщение отредактировал kseniii - Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 12:16 PM

петькаДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 11:52 AM | Сообщение # 42
Абитуриент
спасибо большое.

и еще в части B про пожарников херня какая-то.....помогите

Добавлено (2009-06-08, 11:52 Am)
ребятки ребятушки....помогите...

мой друг тупой и тот текст,который вы написали можете без ошибок написать...

вот текст:
Some of my friends say theres nothing better than reading a good book while others would rather watch its film version. Am by myself prefer reading. So i have couple reasons 4 that. First never before in ma life i never seen film version better than original text: when you making film like that u gutta say all about writer says in their book only within 2-3 hours, so i neva seen u kno some like full copy. Things that produser deside to cut it's only his own vision of tha story, actors that he will bring 2 film it's only his own vision of the heroes, i mean when u readin' some boox u visualize many different thinz heroes, places including, So film director's vision can be mo' differ from ur own and when u watchin film version after u readin book already u can b dissapointed, especially for example if u like main hero so u know how he or she look, how he move u already no his or her voice and after this u sittin' infron of tha screen n' c thingz that u dunno about, that heroes say like written, go 2 tha places u readin' about but it's all not like u already seen that when u vizualaze situation when readin'. Of course computer technologies can make process really wonderfull, can surprise u sometimes in good mean. But i suppose, na am sure that man have mo' greatest mind and can create much mo' greatest thinz' that ol' that tech-ies can offer.

kseniiiДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 12:01 PM | Сообщение # 43
Абитуриент
смотри выше написано нормальная версия на 3-ей странице

Добавлено (2009-06-08, 12:01 Pm)
а что про пожарников?

VladimirovaДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 12:13 PM | Сообщение # 44
Студент
Награды: 4
Most teenagers today are given some pocket money by their parents. However, they often feel this is not enough for their needs. As a result, the question of whether they should have a part-time job often comes up.
In my opinion, young people should be allowed to work part-time if they want to. First of all, it will give them a useful introduction to the world of work. By earning money, teens can learn how a business works from the inside out as well as get some working experience. Besides, a part-time job will teach teenagers the value of things and make them more responsible and careful about money. They will understand that money does not grow on trees, it has to be earned. Finally, having extra money will make young people more independent of their pa¬rents.
Many parents say that teenagers are too young to work and that they should concentrate on their school work. Although this is true, I think that there are jobs for teenagers that will not take up too much time or can be done at weekends, for example, de¬livering newspapers or babysitting. In addition, young people can ' find a holiday job during the summer and earn money for some¬thing special.
In conclusion, I want to stress that teenagers will really benefit from having a part-time job. Nevertheless, they should not forget that their main task is to get education therefore their part-time jobs must not distract them from studying.

петькаДата: Понедельник, 2009-06-08, 12:14 PM | Сообщение # 45
Абитуриент
рябята срочняк.

нужно письмо другу о здоровом образе жизни.

ФОРУМ ПОСТУПИМ.РУ » АРХИВ (ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ ЧТЕНИЯ) » Единый государственный экзамен 2009 » Английский. Помощь средней полосе. (человек сейчас на экзамене)
  • Страница 3 из 4
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

© 2006 - 2023 Поступим.ру Информация:
О проекте
Контакты

Регистрация на сайте
Статистика сообщества
Пользовательское соглашение
Разделы:
Поиск репетитора